terça-feira, 6 de maio de 2008

Lacho (o meu pequeno suicídio de cada dia)

Tudo isso do filme Orgulho e Preconceito, inteligentemente assistido ontem a noite...
"As you wish to tell me, my dear, I doubt I have any choice in the metter.
(...)One of these days, Lizzie, someone will catch your eye and then you'll have to watch your tounge.
(...)He looks miserable, poor soul.
(...)Not handsome enough to tempt me.
(...)I could more easly forget his vanity if he'd not wounded mine.
(...) -Did I just agreed to dance with Mr. Darcy?
- I dare say you'll find him very amable...
- It will be most inconvenient since I've sworn to loathe him for all eternity!
(...)-What on earth have you done to poor Mr. Darcy?
- I have no idea.
(...) I love you. Most ardently.
(...) That smells hardly to bitterness.
(...) Oh, what are men compared to rocks and mountains?
(...) - Does the young lady knows Mr. Darcy?
- Only a little.
(...) This is serious, indeed. I will leave you. Goodbye.
(...) Oh, Jane, I've been so blind.
(...) Perhaps Mr. Collins has a cousin...
(...) -I couldn't sleep.
-Nother could I.
(...) You must know, it was all for you.
(...) You are too generous to trifle with me.
(...) Well, then.
(...) Are you out of your senses? I thought you hated the man!
(...) I couldn't have parted with you to anyone less worthy."
Tudo isso, depois um sonho com a música Dueto, do Chico Buarque (que eu nao vou colocar aqui, dane-se) e acordo como se nada tivesse acontecido. Completamente inteira e normal...
O que um bom recalque não faz pela pessoa???
umbeijos
Nem me fale em recalque... só ele pra resolver numa hora dessas...
Um beijos.

Nenhum comentário: